We are pleased to be able to offer an educational scholarship to members of Hope Christian Center. This is a privilege that only members are eligible to receive. In order to qualify for the scholarship, the student must meet all of the following criteria:
- Student must be an active member of Hope.
- Student must be currently enrolled in an undergrad course of study at an accredited school as a full time student, and currently taking classes.
- Certificate or CEU courses must be directly related to the students active employment at Hope and provide a meaningful benefit to the ministry.
- Student must actively participate in one of the ministries or volunteer opportunities at Hope during the scholarship year.
- Students should have made/make some kind of contribution financially during the scholarship year.
The scholarship application is available for download here. The completed application and verification can be emailed directly to email@example.com or hand delivered to the East New York Campus during business hours. Applications received after June 20 will not be considered, so please act fast and don’t miss this opportunity.
We look forward to sowing into your education!